GLRFH Writing Internship: Storyteller
GLRFH Communications Department is looking for an experienced Writer & Media Storyteller
100% remote work
Up to 8 hours per week at $15/hour (compensated monthly)
Independent Contractor/ GLRFH will provide 1099-NEC for tax purposes
Application period will remain open until filled
Work to include (but not limited to):
- writing news articles that cover GLRFH programming & events
- creating player spotlights & program spotlights for the website & social media
- crafting social media campaigns that tell a story and are meaningful to the GLRFH community
- working with PR specialist to brand GLRFH stories & strengthen branding campaigns
- meet regularly with Executive Director and/or PR Specialist throughout the scope of the internship.
- work within a shared platform to track/share updates and interactions.
- hours tracked and workload understanding developed in the first phase of the relationship with the goal of creating a ROWE (results only work environment) relationship.
Note: the responsibilities of the intern may deviate from those explicitly stated; the Executive Director/PR Specialist may assign projects not included in the above list.
Please fill out this application and also include your resume, 1 writing sample of 3 to 5 paragraphs in length, 2 social media graphic samples that tell a story about sports, and 2 references.